Membership in ITAA is open to anyone who is practicing interpreter or translator, or those interested in learning about the profession or supporting language access in Alabama.
BENEFITS OF JOINING ITAA:
- Active email discussion list including training opportunities and job postings
- Reduced fees for local trainings and workshops
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
- Individual listing on our website Member Directory
- Support the interpreting and translations professions and increase language access in Alabama
- Members only social events
- Online Community Access (online networking, discussion forum, etc.)
- Resource Library (will need to build one: glossaries, websites, etc.)
- Publishing opportunities (contribute to blog, submit an article, etc.)
- Opportunities to serve on committees and the board of directors.