Ray Edgar Ables Jr.State Certified Court Interpreter (Spanish), Federal Court Contract Interpreter Fairhope, AL
I am a Spanish/English translator and interpreter with over 25 years of experience. I live in Fairhope, AL and cover interpreting assignments within 100 miles of Fairhope (including Pensacola, FL; Mobile, AL; and Gulfport, MS). I offer onsite interpreting for depositions, court, client consultations, and medical appointments. I work with a number of national and international translation and interpreting agencies, but I am available locally for direct hire.
• Native fluency in English and Spanish
• Over 25 years of professional linguistic experience
• Alabama AOC (Administrative Office of Courts) certification
• Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, University of Alabama, December 1997. Specialization: Latin American Relations, Spanish Minor.
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and training in interpreter ethics