Disclaimer: ITAA’s member directory for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before hiring an interpreter/translator. ITAA assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss, errors, omissions, suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content on this website.
Ray Lynn AblesAL Certified Court Interpreter (Spanish) EOIR (Immigration) Court Interpreter (Subcontractor) Municipal Court Interpreter, Language Expert Witness in Federal and State Court BA in International Studies, Specialization in Latin American Relations, University of Alabama, 1997Fairhope, Alabama
- Native fluency in English and Spanish
- Professional working proficiency in Portuguese
- 10 years in Ecuador and six in Argentina with additional travel to Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Monaco, Peru, United Kingdom, and Venezuela
- Eight years of classroom teaching experience
- 25 years of professional linguist experience working with the Hispanic population of Alabama and other states
- Certified Court Interpreter with the Alabama Administrative Office of Courts
- EOIR (Immigration) Court Interpreter (Subcontractor)
- Municipal Court Interpreter
- Language Expert Witness in Federal and State Court
- BA in International Studies, University of Alabama, December 1997
- Specialization in Latin American Relations, Spanish Minor
Categories: Freelancing, Interpreter
Updated 1 month ago.